Friday 2 March 2012

#Harsh.TV-Chloe's Blog - Check Out Our HOT NEW Writer!!!

Chlo's Blog

DSC_0165New.jpg

Hi my name is Chloe Calvin I’m Super 17 also a media and English student studying BTEC Media Level 2 and lives in London. I have been in a performing dance group in Paddington Arts and currently learning to dance there now. I like listening to music, networking and fashion. One day I hope to work into Radio and TV.

What I want to bring to Harsh.TV?

What I'd like to bring to Harsh.TV is more exciting news for young people about anything that they would be interested to read. Music, Films, Fashion, and Celebrity Gossip.


HOT OR NOT – Estelle's New Album

estelle-all-of-me-cover.jpg


UK born superstar Estelle released her third album All Of Me this week into the U.S charts on the 28th February. The song “Freak” feating Kardinal Official and producer David Guetta was featured in the film “Step Up 3D” but didn't make it onto the official tracklist of the album. Instead “Break My Heart” feat Rick Ross will be the leading single. “Break My Heart” peaked up to 33 on the U.S Hip Hop and R&B charts in July 2011. “Freak” will be on the bonus tracklist where you can find on iTunes. The album overall gained a positive response from both UK and US critics giving Estelle a whopping four start rating. The official release date for the album in the UK is 12th March after the US date. This is HOT!!

Give me your opinion about this blog or suggest what topic you want me to talk about in next week’s issue. Just tweet towards @harsh.tv and @Lil_MissCC #Harsh.TVChlo'sBlog

Thanks Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment