Friday 27 April 2012

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive New Interview with Very Multi Talented Desire McNeish

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive New Interview with Very Multi Talented Desire McNeish, We Talk Music Inspiration, Influences and current Music Projects and find out What makes his voice stand out from other Artist.



Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do? 
I'm an artist in the full sense of the word I rap sing reggae chat mc produce act write scripts film edit and dj. 
I'm also a business man I run serenity talent agency www.serenitytalent.com and starting a property company soon.

Q: Describe your Music in 5 words 
Dynamic high octane intelligent inspiring feeling full 

Q.When did your Love with Music start? 
From a young young age 4-5 

Q. What makes your Voice Stand Out from other Artists? 
I have multiple voices d&b voice rapping voices reggae voice singing voice I even do voice over work so my voice is very dynamic.

Q. Who would you like to Collaborate with in the Industry?
I would love to work with my cousin young vet and motive from USA new york bridgeport and Canada and inferno from uk more. 
Rst beats rnb beats bashindo dro fez beats.
Other artist would be chris brown the game busts rhymes p Diddy timberland justine timberlake jasmin Sullivan.

Q. Do you Write Your Own Material? Yes 

Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on? Collabs with my cousin young vet motive inferno dro fez beats rnb beats sub 1 and a few others.

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? 
I pray at the top of the food chain 

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from? 
People doubting me the life I've lived and others lives highs and lows my 3 children and god

Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music? I'd prefer to listen to my music no offence :-

Q:What Artist do you listen to? Young vet motive inferno myself real talk 

Q:Who influences your music? life does 

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words? unique respectable innovative sharp swagger

Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you? www.desiremcneish.com 
Face book desire mcneish fan page 

No comments:

Post a Comment