Sunday 27 May 2012

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview With The Very Talented Artist Prince Radio Ra

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview With The Very Talented Artist Prince Radio Ra, We Talk Music Influences, Inspiration, also Find Out What Makes His Voice Stand Out From Other Artist as well as His Latest Projects.
A Great Interview
Enjoy



Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do?

I am Prince Radio Ra. I am from Queens, NY. I'm an analytical thinker 
with Rhyme Poise. Not a Rapper. I am an Emcee. My music can not be 
Defined by Genre. These other dudes are talented but I make it feel Good.


Q: Describe your Music in 5 words

Unstable perceptions of civilized reality! 


Q. What makes your Voice Stand Out from other Artist?

My ability to change my tonality depending the Beat produced. My voice 
is an Instrument, an I use it as such. 


Q. Do you Write Your Own Material?

Yes, I write my own material.


Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on?

I am working on generating a Bigger Buzz around my music, Locally and Nationally. 
Since the 'Boom' social media I have a platform to make that happen.
Right now I'm pushing 'What Am I Becoming'. I will be releasing the official video in 
the summer of 2012. My next single is what I am really EXCITED about 
'Sex, Shoes & Tattoos". It's a concept record that can take my career 
to that next level, where I will be recognized for my song Writing 
ability. My belief is the fans will recognize my talent and realize that
I have been honing in on my talent and perfecting my craft. My uncle 
Randy R.I.P. told me that 'Everyone can be more competent, but talent is 
innate, God-given' you either got it or you DON"T!. All of this will be the build up for 
my Mix Tape 'Prescribed Perception'. 

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

I see my self as an established artist with at least a GOLD debut Album. 
Me and My groups Music on Heavy rotation locally and nationally. My label 
U.F.O. Universal Fly Order, Will be a Recognized and Respected Brand 
like MMG & I will have acted in at least 1 major motion picture. 


Q: Where do you get your inspiration from?

Life! Personal Past experiences, Friends' experiences, daily experiences. 
My perception of knowledge acquired, Art, my kids and my mother.
My mother especially beacause shes' a writer. That's where I get the talent from. 
Her writing ability is uncanny. She taught me to stimulate 
the mind with words, you can hypnotize people with the right 
sequence of sounds and words combined. But, mostly because I saw her go from Struggle to Strength. 
It's my destiny! I create my own REALITY.


Q. How Can People Connect and Collaborate with you?
@PrinceRadio_Ra

No comments:

Post a Comment